Sunday, January 20, 2013

Having A Break


So yeah, it's been a little while since my last post cause my life has changed quite dramatically, and for the first time in quite a while I find myself rather busy! Well at least evenings and that was my blog writing time... Mmm, so a sort of natural break as it were. But the good news is that I'm well and truly learning how to fall in love again! Two amazing women in one lifetime is far more than I deserve and for sure I have to give my beautiful new life undivided attention. So I'm taking a break, no idea for how long but feel free to check in now and again; just need to wait on the Lord for inspiration that's all.

But today is Jane's birthday, a day to remember, a day for a family party. And we got to build a snowman with or without the birthday girl! Wonder if they have snow in heaven??? One up on you my sweet and faithful very best friend... wish I could come visit, I need one of your hugs and I miss your beautiful smile :-)

1 John 5:20 ‘And we know that the Son of God has come, and he has given us understanding so that we can know the true God. And now we live in fellowship with the true God because we live in fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ. He is the only true God, and he is eternal life.’ (NLT)

No comments: