Sunday, July 01, 2012

1st July 2012


Time for a break. I plan to travel tomorrow, back to Deal, though I still need to pack and book and all the rest of it. And I’ll make a final decision then, as I need to make sure I’m well enough to drive that far. Yes I’ve been quite poorly with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for some days and so have focussed all my attention upon recovery. I feel a little guilty about not posting for some time, though after 510 consecutive posts I shouldn’t.

I’m hoping to make a good recovery within a few days as camping usually works well. We’ll see. I’m thinking maybe Twitter and Facebook would be easier than playing with Blogger until I recover… follow at https://twitter.com/allestreedave if you like, and perhaps I can update there more regularly.

Psalm 18:1
For the choir director: A psalm of David, the servant of the Lord. He sang this song to the Lord on the day the Lord rescued him from all his enemies and from Saul. He sang: I love you, Lord’ (NLT)

No comments: