Monday, May 02, 2011

2nd May

So today’s been a fairly uneventful day with Jane’s health, although she’s been rather breathless. We think it’s possibly the exertion of yesterday affecting her as she felt very similar for a day or so after a previous strenuous outing. Yesterday was a little too breezy for Jane to cope with easily so we need to be more careful of the weather next time and then later in the day I discovered that air pollution levels had crept into the moderate zone and maybe we shouldn’t have been outdoors anyway. Living with such precarious health is so very challenging. It was nice to have visitors today, an enjoyable distraction, but Jane remains very weak and soon gets tired.

Psalm 6:2-3 ‘Have compassion on me, Lord, for I am weak. Heal me, Lord, for my bones are in agony. I am sick at heart. How long, O Lord, until you restore me?’ (NLT)

No comments: